Wednesday, January 18, 2017

It's 12am and..

We're all meant to be at a certain place at a certain time.

I'm meant to be all over the place. Starting in Hong Kong, the Philippines and although I lived in Cali the longest, I definitely did not stay in just one place for over longer than six years (four technically if you count switching apartment complexes).
I knew that I wanted to come to Europe, but lately I keep thinking back to where I really want to be.
I feel as though Hawaii or any pacific island is where I want to go next.

I feel so touched whenever I hear the language. Their dancing makes me want to dance. Their attitude seems to CONSTANTLY be warm like their climate.

It's 12am, the wind is banging against the blinds, my windows are frosty, and I just want to be under the warm sun with nice island music and a Mai Tai or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment